Word Bank

  • lithographer- noun

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Break 2011

So it's Friday December 30th and I'm pretty much just relaxing and still enjoying my family. I don't really have any plans other than grab a bite to eat and then return home. The move to Stockton was a great choice, it is very quite and the house is very nice. Most of the time I'm home waiting on my little sister to come home so that I can play with her. Her name is Harmony and she just made 2 on December 8th. Hopefully if she doesn't come home to late I can take her to the park and let her play around for an hour or two. Tomorrow I will make a trip to Oakland to visit my best friend and possibly stay the night over there then return to Stockton. This whole break I have just been enjoying family and relaxing. I tried to sleep in but my body is so use to waking up so that I can head to YearUp so I haven't had any luck with that. Well, that is all for now it's time to do some Tech homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment