Word Bank

  • lithographer- noun

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

internship readiness

The quality of someone who is internship ready is one that shows confidence in what he/she has learned in tech class. A few more qualities for someone that is internship ready is demonstrating professionalism a great attitude, helpful, receiving/acting upon feed back, and eagerness. My plan on demonstrating internship readiness is to keep up the great job of being on time as well as becoming more outgoing as far as volunteering with the many opportunities such as setting up for guest speaker and moving tables in and out of room when necessary. A change that I plan,on making in module 3 would be my energy and facial expressions. Facial expressions may show that I'm mad, sad, sleepy or angry when I'm actually I'm just as happy to be in this program as the person who is outgoing and smiling/cheerful everyday. To be extremely successful in this module that was not consistant the other modules would have to be organizational skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment