Word Bank

  • lithographer- noun

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Activities during Christmas break 2011

During the Christmas break I have been doing a lot of relaxing and reflecting on the time I have spent at YearUp Bay Area, as well as eating good, family gatherings, and watching plenty of basketball games. A special day that I am going to talk about is Christmas day!!! On Christmas Eve I could not sleep because I was looking forward to watching my adopted sister open her gifts!! On Christmas morning we woke up came downstairs and began to pass out gifts, sing Christmas carols, eat breakfast, and last but not least open gifts!!! After opening gifts we all put our clothes on and took a 5 minute drive to my aunt house. There is where we had the biggest Christmas feast EVER!!! There was ham, turkey, roast, greens, carrot salad, dressing, potato salad, greens, cornbread, and many other dishes. After eating and watching a few basketball games it was then time to open more gifts. After the gift opening we took family portraits and enjoyed each others company. Having family around on Christmas day always puts a smile on my face.

2 comments:

  1. It seemed like you had a lot of family time over the break, and that is really cool. I am glad that you had fun. Your Christmas feast sounded like a Thanksgiving feast Part II. That is a lot of food to go around, and I bet you were happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that food sure sounds good. I wish I were there to enjoy it! Lol

    ReplyDelete