Word Bank

  • lithographer- noun

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Break/New Year

Time is near, the break is almost over. I enjoyed the New Year!!! The night consisted of laughs, food, and music at my bestfriend house in San Leandro. A few friends from church came to bring in the New Year. It was hard to stay up that late because I'm so use to going to bed early. The following day I went to the movies and out to eat with a few friends. I wanted to bring in the New Year and start the New year off with positive people around me. This year I will be a lot more social and try not to distance myself from the previous friends I've had in the past, and I will not limit myself to any new friends. This will be very important at an internship so I will not only do it outside of the internship but also in the internship. The new friends thatI plan tk encounter will be on a positive path and want to be somebody in life. It is almost time to go back to YearUp so I will firat start to enteract a bit more with Lcc. Socializing isn't a bad thing it can only help me. For the last day of the break I will spend it at the Dmv and then relax and get mentally prepared to began the last 4 Weeks of learning and development stage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment