Word Bank

  • lithographer- noun

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bio: Goals and future plans


It was my pre-teen years that I grasped the concept of a word called “GOALS.” Goals is a word that was often used to ask myself and others, What are some goals you want to achieve 10 years from now? At that time I thought I had my goals toward my future all figured out from A to B. Later on I found out that the goals I had set either did not occur or had been changed. My family is my motivation to succeed and achieve the many goals that myself and my family have set for me. Accomplishing these goals will give me a chance to be a great example to my younger brothers and niece that are looking up to me for guidance. My passion is to become either a probation officer for young adults or Tech teacher for young adults outside of the U.S. Becoming a probation officer will light the fire that I have for helping young adults around the world with issues they face every day that may not be resource able to them without a little guidance. A Tech instructor will also allow me to provide the knowledge and experience outside of the U.S that may or not be available to all that wish to have skills in technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment