Word Bank

  • lithographer- noun

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Inspiration


The individual who inspires me the most would have to be my mother. She is the strongest woman I know. She is a breast cancer survivor and she lives her life to the fullest helping every one she can. My mother taught me that life is not just about what you do for yourself, but also what you do for others. Days when I don’t feel like doing anything productive my mother is always the one to push me. She has inspired me to do many things and because of her I have found independence. Growing up my mother was always the one to make a way out of no way and always looking at the bright side of things. I am proud to say that some of her characteristics have rubbed off on me and make my experience at Year easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment